Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sourcebooks & FR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sourcebooks & FR

JPD posted this link on the M&S forums; its a good source for outdated D&D knowledge.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/downloads

Not sure where it should go so I put it here. My mind is now a matrix of semi-useless information
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Wow. There's some good stuff there. I wouldn't call it outdated at all. The source books are a wealth of information on the Forgotten realms, and although the game mechanics are primarily second edition, the books are more on What it's about rather than a bunch of stats and game mechanics.

I find much of the old D&D stuff had lots of detail that I find is lost on todays products. Calimport and The Horde are really good reads. Too bad they didn't have Skullport in there.

Comment

My sentiment exactly; they make it free to view because the edition is outdated even though the campaign setting has remained largely unchanged. Free stuff is good
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
      X