Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't find sundren.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't find sundren.

Did we just crash the server, or can i just not find it?
    Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
    Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
    Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
    Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
    Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

aw man you breakin stuff AGAIN?!?!?!

Comment

Working on update.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

okay thanks. ps. I hate all you 15 and ups who are trying to lvl and lagging out the server. PSS, please don't come kill me IG. I actually love you guys. ;P
        Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
        Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.

Comment

From curiosity, will the server be back up any time soon or should i just do something else and wait for tomorrow? Not trying to rush you, just trying to decide what i'm doing for the rest of the night. Thanks again for all of your work. Sundren is nothing short of amazing, and I'm glad that you guys are creative enough to find ways to make it even better because I know that I"m sure as hell not.

Comment

Dont know if its where I live or something but I can never find the server so I direct connect using nwn.sundren.org or whatever the URL is

Its probably the easiest way to go about it if Sundren is your main/only PW!
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
            X