Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slight problem with the new Aurilite temple spawn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight problem with the new Aurilite temple spawn.

So my lvl 3 Aurilite bard died after the newest update. And when I used the Spirit. Poof I'm in the Aurilite temple. This would not be so bad, except that I cannot leave it now. As when I do, I am immediately killed by either cold or one of the Monsters around it. I'm not ranting here, just making it known. If this is indeed how things should be, then so be it. Though I'm not sure how any new Aurilite is going to survive long enough to make it past lvl 5.
    " I found my inner child once, then Child Protective Services came and took him away"

That's a very good point. That area's really not very suitable as a spawn point unless some way of getting safely *down* the mountain is developed.
    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Perhaps if they were truly faithful to Auril they would be granted a prayer to make them immune to cold for a while and invisible to the creatures of the cold....

Frankly I think they should freeze in their own nasty feelings, but hey, what you do with that suggestion above if for you to decide
      Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
      Cybil Gelley (Retired)
      Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

There's an alternative route I will show the Aurilites later.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Could we set a minimum level condition for Aurilites to respawn there? (like, deity: auril level>9)

It's a bit harsh to put newbie characters in such a position with no knowledge of how to get out.

Comment

Working...
          X