Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faction stores.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faction stores.

This is just something that i was wondering about today. Have the scripts for the Faction Stores been shelved indefinitely, or can we expect them any time soon? I have a large sum of stags on Sain, and I'm trying to decide how i want to use them. Just wondering if i should hold out until i can peruse those shops, or if those shops will be open much later after I've had time to gather more stags. Thanks for all of your work guys. Not trying to be pushy about this or anything just simple curiosity.
    Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
    Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
    Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
    Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
    Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

It shouldn't take long, the mechanics for it are in anyway.

EDIT: Oh.. there's a catch, though. Going to need to see if granting subfactions actually works. As I've not heard of the DMs testing that yet.

Membership of subfactions is needed to access some stores. (including the ones that haven't been made accessible yet)

Comment

Okay. So like SAind being a Red Blade is his subfaction, and he need that to access the REd BLades store as opposed to a Legion member not being able to?
      Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
      Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.

Comment

Precisely

Comment

I wasn't aware there was any testing going on. Hit me up if you need me to investigate something.
          "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
          -Bill Maher

Comment

OMG I'm like so totally excited about faction stores.

Is there going to be a Legion one?
            If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
            Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

okay, so when the new faction system was put in. My REd BLade did not get them as a sub faction in the legion, so he doesn't have the ability to look in the shops. I also could not even find a shop npc for the LEgion shop it the Military ward barracks . Thanks so much for all the work. I just wanted to report this and see if it's just me.

Comment

You and everyone else in the Legion faction

Comment

okie dokie. So, we're waiting on a fix from your end then?

Comment

Yes. Though I think I already have something ready for it. It'll still need testing.

Comment

okie dokie. I'll just be happy with the rest of the amazing update for now then.

Comment

Working...
                      X