Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NwN2 Toolset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NwN2 Toolset

Anyone ever heard of the never winter nights 2 toolset? Where do you download it at? I hear it lets you make your own quest and everything.

If you've got the game you should have the toolset. In fact, when you launch the game you can choose to click on Play or Toolset. They're your first choices.

Comment

And make sure once you launch it press F1 -- this is the help file... tons of useful tutorials on everything.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

The toolset is daunting. Prepare for a steep learning curve and tons of frustration.
        sigpic
        Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

I used to toolset loads in NWN1, I barely figured out how to craft a suit of armour in the NWN2 one.

It's probably a great toolset if you did some kind of higher education diploma in computer programming and all this sort of stuff but for Jo Blogs gamer it's a brick wall with cast iron re-informements run through it.
          If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
          Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

All I have made is a cool looking monk robe.., But I could not save it...
            "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
            The power of the hunt.

Comment

One thing after I freaken another. I found the toolset. But everytime I try to turn it on it stops working.

Comment

Manually install the latest Direct X from MS's website. I've had to do it every time I install NWN2 on a PC to get the toolset to work.
                Originally posted by Saulus
                Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

I just tried and it failed.

Comment

Are you running XP or Vista?

Comment

Windows Vistia <_<

Comment

Vistia fails.. -_-
                        "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                        The power of the hunt.

Comment

Depends, if you have a high end system vista is your only choice these days, 64 bit operating system and all needed to run more then 4 gigs of ran and all kinds of other goodies. (( for some reason I dont trust Xp64, but I know people who have had a good run with it)) once you have SP2 on Vista it runs pretty solid As far as the tool set goes... huh, good question, I assume you already have the basics, patched newist direct X, what have you.. Maybe it has a corrupt file in it somewhere? not a fun thought but reinstalling Nwn may be the solution. Other ocnsiderations are... err.. checking the Nwn forums? see if there is a hot fix or something out there to help you in your situation, or some vista friendly setting you have to change
                          Julia Blackstar

Login:Kusanagifanatic

Comment

Here is what I found just by using google. My Google Fu might be able to help out. It seems that if you do the following it solves many problems.

1)
                            -Find your toolset launcher executable in your installation folder.
                            -Right-click, open Properties.
                            -Choose the compatibility tab.
                            -Check box for Disable visual themes.
                            -Apply/OK and you're done.

2) Download the latest version of DirectX9.0c from microsoft.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...q=f&oq=&aqi=g3

Comment

how do i delete posts?

Comment

Working...
                              X