Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faction

Sorry i wasn't exactly sure where to put this since I"m not sure that it's a bug. Before the factions were consolidated I had 2000 faction with the REd blades. now i don't have more than 1000 faction with any of the groups. I'm just curious how everything ended up, and if this loss in faction is something i should be concerned about or something to just be patient with. thanks guys, and thanks again for all the hard work.
    Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
    Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
    Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
    Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
    Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Was your character ever "restored" due to inactivity? It might have rolled back.

See a DM in-game to have them bump you to 2000 in Sundren (Red Blades included in that) faction.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

Don't think he was ever "restored", but I"ll ask a dm in game for the Rep. Thanks.
      Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
      Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
      Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
      Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
      Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Working...
      X