Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a quick rant due to momentary fustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick rant due to momentary fustration

No need to respond to this one folks, Im just tired and feel like typeing it out

WHY OH WHY MUST CARTEL BRUTES ALWAYS ROLL QUADRA 20's?! IS KIRA THAT MUCH OF A MAGNET FOR INSTADEATH?

Spent good hours killing.. all gone *Sob sob*

.. okay im done! sorry about that folks!
    Julia Blackstar

Login:Kusanagifanatic

You cannot show weakness! They smell it.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Were you close to levelling too? Usually that's when the monsters and NPC get worse. * nod nod * I think it must be a script somewhere.

If (OnEnter(GetXP(GetPlayer()) == Player_On_Edge_of_Seat())
      { KissPCGoodbye(); }
      else
      { ContinueAsNormal();}

Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
      Cybil Gelley (Retired)
      Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Yeah....Sain has been within 500xp of 11 3 times.....He's died at least 7 times since i got him to 10....those Super 20 roles just make your day. Also playing the "got to protect everyone" tank doesn't help. PS, hurry up and get Kira to 9. then we can run around and I won't eat too much xp.
        Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
        Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
        Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
        Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
        Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Originally posted by Fezzik View Post
          Were you close to levelling too? Usually that's when the monsters and NPC get worse. * nod nod * I think it must be a script somewhere.

If (OnEnter(GetXP(GetPlayer()) == Player_On_Edge_of_Seat())
          { KissPCGoodbye(); }
          else
          { ContinueAsNormal();}

Lol yep! thats pretty much what its looking like, the quadra 20's happend twice yesterday, both when i was within 2k of my level.. It must be a conspiricy!
          Julia Blackstar

Comment

*points at Cirion*

Join his club.

Not the Misunderstood Ladies Men Club, the Unlucky Roller's Club.

Though it seems everyone is a victim every now and then. Nice to see a bad guy actually have troubles with it though. For a short time, I almost thought there WAS a conspiracy.

...kidding lol
            sigpic
            Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Its funny, im not so much an unlucky roller, normaly I do pretty solid its just.. when things go south, its not by a little bit, its face crushingly bad in most cases. and Allielliot Im headed there:P assuming the NPC's stop useing riged dice!But I have faith I will be able to hit 8 in a few days.. then im just waitin for the cap to increse oh well thats plenty of room for rp!

Kira isnt a badguy... just... misunderstood. Everyone loves snowmen right? right?!
              Julia Blackstar

Comment

Hah, Vigo goes out with Sain, only 400xp to lvl 9, Promptly Dies as though he's got the bloody mess perk (fall out anyone?) Sain revives, hit it again. Death from the trip crits... it's a fine thing. Sain and Vigo = Vigo's dead from rigged dice.
                " I found my inner child once, then Child Protective Services came and took him away"

Comment

This is a long-standing issue. I understand that NWN2 uses the standard Windows "random" number generator, which like all computer-generated numbers isn't truly random. You will get "clumps" of high or low numbers, particularly if player numbers are down (fewer players mean fewer calculations mean fewer rolls).

Comment

Well....that does explain things...and I"m sorry that everyone who spends time with Sain seems to die...it's not just you...He's been lvl10 for over a year now...lol. Makes good Rp for him though, cause he just wants to protect everybody....but everyone he touches seems to die...he is going a little crazy.
                    Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
                    Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
                    Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
                    Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
                    Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

joins the within 500xp many times club.

within 500xp of 10th four times! with orlin... almost quit the 3rd time it happened. the fourth time i was pretty much over it :P

actually it cost me bigtime in the long run.. but that is another story for another time.

Comment

Originally posted by Intrepid42 View Post
                        This is a long-standing issue. I understand that NWN2 uses the standard Windows "random" number generator, which like all computer-generated numbers isn't truly random. You will get "clumps" of high or low numbers, particularly if player numbers are down (fewer players mean fewer calculations mean fewer rolls).
                        for those looking for not time based digital dice rollers, there is a great random generator service at random.org... if i remembered it right.

ah random.org/dice/

that's it.

Comment

As a general rule of thumb computers cannot randomise anything. You can set up code for varience in dice rolls , but its still a computer. It doesnt play in luck, its all math:-)

and this is WAY more responses then I expected in a " Hey look, I got splattered!" Thread lol, Keep it up folks!.

PS: happend to me again last night....Ive been cursed!
                          Julia Blackstar

Comment

Working...
                          X