Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King of Pop Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King of Pop Dead

M. Jackson is no more.
    It is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." - I Cor. 1:19

Forgive me if I don't shed too many tears.
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

I don't really care that much. I mean, I understand the culture significance of who he was and who he became, but really...it just reminds me that I'm getting older and my time is coming.
      Active

Inactive

Cazen - A guy who "knows a guy..."
      - Nights in Neverwinter (Cazen History)
      - Back on the Street

Thrice-Cursed Ruslan - An outcast among outcasts
      - Tales of a Foolish Brother (Ruslan History)

Comment

Does that mean I can start making jokes about your age now, V?
        Characters:
        Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
        Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
        If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

I wont retell it because it's probably too soon, but one of my friends made a joke about undead, Jackson, and Thriller becoming real, in that order.
          It is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." - I Cor. 1:19

Comment

Couldn't care less. Just one less pedophile. And if anyone has any doubt watch the 20/20 it doesn't take rocket science to figure it out.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

This news was a bit odd to read, had to check... but to be honest, Farah Facetts death was a bit more sad to me, but then, I remember Charlies Angles.
              Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
              Cybil Gelley (Retired)
              Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                Couldn't care less. Just one less pedophile. And if anyone has any doubt watch the 20/20 it doesn't take rocket science to figure it out.
                Damn you! You beat me to the punch! It's nice to see this type of honesty on our boards. MJ was an evil man. I expect that after his death we'll have a few expose stories about what he was really like.

Comment

I absolutely object to people throwing accusations around for which they have no supporting evidence. Your opinions are not proven truth. The guy's dead, cut him some goddamn slack.

RIP MJ
                  Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

You don't need evidence when people self-incriminate themselves on television to such a degree it leaves little to no doubt.
                    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

If he was not guilty why pay 23million to get a family to drop a lawsuit? I just wonder what will happen to those three kids? especially seeing he died like elvis. owed more then he owns 400mill +.

Only thing I feel is sorry for the kids.
                      blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                      Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                      I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Well, my own opnion aside of this, I am generaly one to suggest let the dead rest, leave the judgement to the living. What he did, or did not do is up to history and the people who were there first hand,
                        Julia Blackstar

Login:Kusanagifanatic

Comment

Working...
                        X