Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Date change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date change?

* ties on the running shoes to get out of Dodge before the answers come flying in*

I've been on for just a little under a year. I've seen a lot of stuff happen and I know a LOT more happened before that; has any thought been put into maybe changing the year?

I mean, this has got to have been the busiest year in all of Faerun for a place that's roughly 100 x 100 miles (or Km... I can't remember what the sign in the valley road says off the top of my head)...

* ducks and runs away *
    Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
    Cybil Gelley (Retired)
    Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

We do not talk about date changes on sundren! There is no time! Time is a lie perpetuated by the media!*tinfoilhat*
    Julia Blackstar

Login:Kusanagifanatic

Comment

Time is left purposefully ambiguous. When the real Saulus plot starts, it needs to be tied to a specific year.
      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
      -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Lamb View Post
        Time is left purposefully ambiguous. When the real Saulus plot starts, it needs to be tied to a specific year.
        I suppose that will the time when most of the people will suddenly leave the server

Comment

Sundren is still a working prototype and as such time does not have meaning. The logistics of having a time progression in a beta are... uneeded.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X