Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dissapearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissapearing

This kat has to go for two weeks, my new friends! I know its not that big of a deal, me being new and not a part of anything big. But yet, I bid you adieu and I would like ot say Ill miss walking around the towns poking random people.

I will see you all in fourteen days, I hope you make a good use of your summertime, and if you live in california, soak up this beautiful, wonderful weather!

Good RP and fair times to you all,

along with a few hugs,

~RanoraKitty
    Benim özgürlüge acilmis kanatlarim var!
    Sonsuzluga cikan zamansiz kapilarim var!
    Senin bes para etmez kurallarin varsa,
    Benim inandigim ölümsüz masallarim var!
    sigpic

See you in a couple of weeks then Kitty. I hope you have fun where ever you're off to.
    " I found my inner child once, then Child Protective Services came and took him away"

Comment

What's with the whole cat theme, and why?
      Kaseira Kinthala - Bardess
      Click for Bio

Comment

Because Cats are cute and very popular?

Evil-"Neko"-Marine should have said it all. A neko is a cat in japanese

I also believe MMO games like Furcadia and Ragnarok Online capitalised on the cuteness of cats which may or may not be where the name is inspired. A lot of games including RO feature the Nekomata, which is a creature possessing a cats legs and a woman's body (the literal translation is Cat's crotch amusingly enough).

All speculation on my part though, Evil-Neko-Marine could have gotten their name from anywhere, I was just compelled to post an anecdote
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

My usernames come in threes. I used to be Dark.Angel.Rising, now its Evil-Neko-Marine. Adjective(character)noun(character)random. When I get bored of one, I change it. But, on top of it, I have a very acute curiosity with anthropomorphic cats. (Don't get me confused with the people that take it wayyyy too far.) This was brought on by someone asking one day, If you were an animal, which one would you be? I think I would be a normal housecat. =^.^= on top of that, my character Ranora was a demon catling, and she was one of the first characters that showed up when I developed my RP style.

But, mostly in terms that im also a giant GITS fan, but didn't have enough room or creativity to find a word in my vocabulary to add it, I decided to hit the next best thing. since the anime Ghost in the Shell heavily relies on military backgrounds and histories, I chose Marine.

Evil? Just because. Not many people can play a truely evil character anymore, its mostly plotting and just showing that you can boast, or doing little things. So! I hope that explains it, about 5 minutes before my ride is here. Anywhoo! I'm out, people.

*Waves a paw.*

~Tic Tok Kit Kat ~~~>~~<@
          sigpic

Comment

If I could be an animal, I'd be a blowfish. I haven't consequently taken to ending my posts by emoting my face blowing up, or aimlessly flopping about.
            Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Finally, I is back! Mwahaha. Be prepared for a reighn of terror to continue. Of course..I haven't got my hamster army yet..or anything. Well. Anywhoo. *Waves.* My dissapearing is done with, at least until the 15th, then we're going up to alaska! (Yee-haw, from this californian)

~Kitty
              sigpic

Comment

Eh....I'm from Oklahoma....Yee-Haw is offensive.... lol. Welcome back buddy.
                Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
                Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
                Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
                Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
                Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Working...
                X