Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Insane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Insane!

Well, this psichiatric [or psychiatric, I don't know how to spell it] test was when this morning I went to renew my car license, enjoy and laugh:

Shrink 1: "Well, take this paper and draw a person on a rainy day, then put him a name and age and write a brief history of that image"

Me: [I draw a guy using demi-manga style running in the rain with a newspaper covering his head, his name was Juan, of 17 years old and he forgotten his notebook and went late to the school]

Shrink 1: *serious looking* "If you must choose something to be, without being a human, what do you choose and why?"

Me: "I will choose dogs, because I like them and they are capable to bring love without asking nothing in return"

Shrink 1: *serious looking* "If you must choose something to be, without being a human or animal, what do you choose and why?"

Me: "I will choose a Lord of the Rings High Elf, because I love the way Tolkien describes them, the way of life, the wisdom, all of it"

Shrink 1: *omgpsycoalert face* "And why did you chosen a non existent figure, you want to be non-existent? How the High Elves treat the strangers? They think the strangers are like Martians? They live in closed communities far away of the world?"

Me: "Uh... well, they live in a community of elves, like we live in countries, and they treat the strangers as we treat foreigner and tourist, I mean it's just fantasy writing. Also, you told me to pick something I WANT to be. You wanted me to say "I want to be Lightbulb?"

Shrink 1: "Well, that's up to you, now tell me. If you must be an animal, what animal you DON'T WANT TO BE and why?"

Me: "A Cocroach, because I hate them."

Shrink 1: "Well, if you must be an object, what you DON'T WANT TO BE and why?"

Me: "A Toilet, you know why..."

Shrink 1: "What other thing you don't want to be?"

Me: "Ice, I don't like the cold, I can't do anything if Im freezing, I can't live in Alaska, I will drive insane if I go there"

Shrink 1: "What things you can't do in Alaska?"

Me: "Duh... I can't do jogging because I freeze my ass!"

Shrink 1: *leaves and comes back in 5 minutes* Well, we will restrict your license to 1 year instead of the 3. And you must go to have a mental revision.

Me: "Ok *left the office* Well, where I parked my dragon?!"

[END]
    Anorith Imyn A young elven girl with a thirst of blood and power.
    -Exigo Syndicate: Rank 1
    -Watchful Sister: Rank 1
    -Dragon Blood: 100% Completed
    - Done -

ROFL XD

you should have answered the things he wanted you to say =/
    Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
    Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

Comment

And you needed a test to find this out? *sniggers*
      sigpic
      Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Wow... speaking of closed-minded shrinks.

Comment

That is awsome! i had something similar happen when i was going for a police interview.

Shrink ask's : Do you belive in aliens ?

I answer : i work at lockheed i see them flying around all the time, little green men, silver space ships, granted they dont abduct as many people as you think, but hell its a livin.

That pretty much ended my conversation there when he stood up and thanked me for comming and told me too see the city its quite beautiful this time of year...

needless too say i didnt get the job ><
          Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

hauihauihaui damnnnn, if I speak my mind to them they would put me in some clinic for crazy folks.

You should have told him what he wanted to hear, dammt. lolll though it was rather funny
            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Just so I understand this. . . you had to talk to a shrink to get a driver's license renewed?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlankStare View Post
                Just so I understand this. . . you had to talk to a shrink to get a driver's license renewed?
                Thats how crazy those guys are down there.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

When I went to renew my shotgun license I failed the screening process because of the psychiatric assesment. Crazy thing is if had been Gene Hunt, Dexter or professor moriarty I would have had my license fast tracked!

Guess Im back to hunting with the old recurve greatbow which packs twice the Ft/lbs of energy the shotgun did anyway *shrugs*
                  Originally posted by roguethree
                  If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                    Thats how crazy those guys are down there.
                    Well, you are right, but I think the crazy ones are the government organization in charge of this regulations.

I consider myself a good driver, and all who were with me in the car can say the same. BUT, I have the curse of being honest and have different hobbies than the "normal" people. The shrinks considers me a threat on wheels because that, while the "normal people" is always causing trouble, one day I saw a cab driver leaving his car in the middle of the street and went down with a crowbar and started to destroy the car of another guy who "dared to look him with a bad face". And Im the crazy ...
                    Anorith Imyn A young elven girl with a thirst of blood and power.
                    -Exigo Syndicate: Rank 1
                    -Watchful Sister: Rank 1
                    -Dragon Blood: 100% Completed
                    - Done -

Comment

hahah true, when you have diff hobbies than "normal peolpe" you become evil!! muahaha

fuck the government, as my old friend Fat Mike would say :P

Comment

If there is one thing i've learned from attending traffic collisions, it doesn't matter if your insane, speeding, have the worst driving skills in the world, if your concentrating on driving and driving alone when you drive, your a good driver.

Nearly every single accident I have seen where someone has died (minus the act of god ones where trees and stuff fall on peoples cars,) involved someone doing something other than concentrating on driving, i.e. talking on the phone, shouting at the kids, looking at girls passing by etc.

Even drunk drivers who are really concentrating on driving are safer than the average phone user.
                        If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
                        Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

A friend of mine told me that I am a better driver when I am drunk.

*drinks one more beer*

Comment

People get twitchy over drunk driving. For good reason; it's bad.. Mmmkay.

Lets get back to agreeing with the topics subject shall we.
                            It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                            Sydney Smith.

Comment

Could have been worse :P

Shrink 1: "Well, take this paper and draw a person on a rainy day, then put him a name and age and write a brief history of that image"

*covers paper in pure black* Its me, sleeping in, and not going anywere because I can't drive.

Shrink 1: *serious looking* "If you must choose something to be, without being a human, what do you choose and why?"

Condom, I see neat places, and I am in the middle of all the fun.

Shrink 1: *serious looking* "If you must choose something to be, without being a human or animal, what do you choose and why?"

A gremlim, or maybe a elf.

Shrink 1: *omgpsycoalert face* "And why did you chosen a non existent figure, you want to be non-existent? How the High Elves treat the strangers? They think the strangers are like Martians? They live in closed communities far away of the world?"

Shit I said elf, man you read alot of DnD. You must be a pain in the ass as a DM.

Shrink 1: "Well, that's up to you, now tell me. If you must be an animal, what animal you DON'T WANT TO BE and why?"

You..it seems kinda a sucky life asking stupid questions and you are a little stressed.

Shrink 1: "Well, if you must be an object, what you DON'T WANT TO BE and why?"

Your wife...ZING!!!
                              blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                              Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                              I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Working...
                              X