Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you hate about your old server?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you hate about your old server?

So, if this is your first nwn 2 server, this question wont affect you, but to those who came from other servers, what bummed you out most about the server that made you looking for a new one?

Mine was pretty much how I was told that I would not encounter any adult roleplaying if i dont sign up for it, yet there were people all around town discussing about it.. With details as well.

Biased DM's and close-minded DM's. That's all.

Comment

Dysfunctional, power hungry and greedy players. Whiners the bunch.

Oh, and the server was unstable as hell.

Comment

I personally had problems with DMs and Moderators breathing down my neck about walking and other such idiosyncrasies...

I mean DM policing is nice, but when you cant do anything without knowing someone's watching you is kinda...ehh. Im completely against "Big Brother" lets just say that.

Comment

Ohh, and people who are in power who are extremists and can't think via more then two spectrum's. Irks me.

Comment

Why are there so many threads like this here? it's disheartening.
            Alena Xaran - Cleric of Lliira

Comment

its because we hate our old servers? Im a betrayer, once i get to a new server that pwns the old one i speak ill of the old one ^_^.

Comment

Moved to off-topic.

Comment

I didn't like being between extremist on two sides basicly the players who were the most active in voiceing their opinons, and the creator were both stubon, and yeah created bad times all around, which is why (besides not haveing the time) I think i'm done DMing as soon as I finish up a few story lines and that server gets more staff

Comment

One stipulation to this thread, it's better if you do not point fingers at individual players or name the server itself.

Otherwise- We can learn from what you did not like; carry on.
                    "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
                    - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
                      its because we hate our old servers? Im a betrayer, once i get to a new server that pwns the old one i speak ill of the old one ^_^.
                      It just sounds so immature to bash on other servers. And I've seen like a ton of other posts like this one talking about the same thing. Why do you have to beat a dead horse? Besides, we should leave stuff about old servers on the old servers. I came here to escape all that, not to see it pop up again.
                      Alena Xaran - Cleric of Lliira

Comment

Beating a deadhorse is fun.

Comment

Stupid horse, it's a deer crossing.

Comment

I am closing this to avoid any flaming of other servers.
                            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                            X