Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy!

Hey, folks!

It's been a while, but I finally decided to get back into a role playing game of some sort. After so many disappointments from the current MMO market, I started looking elsewhere for my regular fix of RP entertainment. Low and behold, I found my old NWN2 disks collecting dust, and after reading about the latest expansion I decided to go pick it up.

Now, thus far I've really enjoyed the game, but I wanted some actual interaction. So, after a little research (I can't say a lot, because I'm just too damn lazy) I stumbled upon this place. I liked the fact that this world was not only an RP haven, but one that tried to stick as close to the PnP roots as possible. I know there's only so much one can do with the current game engine and mechanics, but a little ingenuity goes a long way. Those custom spells were great, and I'm anxious to see what else players and DMs alike are experiencing.

As I understand it, the updater is out of commission for the time being, but that's alright - if anything, it gives me more time to hammer out the character I've been cooking up for the past couple days. I wanted to try something new, so this will be a brand new concept in a brand new world for me.

Anyway, thank you for creating such a great world. I can't wait to experience it for myself!
    =========================================
    I could choose to be purely good, but I will not.
    I could choose to be purely evil, but I will not.
    I will be neutral.
    In that way I am free to be what suits me best, and no man can predict my actions.

The updater is back up and running. Seeya soon
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Your story sounds a lot like my own. Now the only thing left to hope for is that you enjoy your stay as much as well

Oh, and a new updater was put up for downloading. I'm running it right now so I'm not absolutely sure yet if it all works as it should, but I'm pretty sure you can get the files you need to start playing.

Have fun!

Comment

welcome
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Working...
        X