Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New.

Aloha,

I'm new here. It's been over a year since I was actively involved in an RP server (in NWN1) and am currently shopping around for a potential new home. I've heard some good things about this place, and some not so good things, but I look forward to seeing for myself.

Eric
    -Eric
    Currently Playing: Djavan Cabral

Greetings Eric!

Hopefully the good things were more accurate
    I got one leg missin'
    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
    Meet the Feebles

Comment

Mach, all the not so good things were about you.

And Howdy!
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Welcome Eric!

You wouldn't have come to Sundren if the good didnt vastly outweight the bad; its fate... and subliminal messaging >:]
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

not so good thngs?...EVIL vile things....I thought they floated down river darn..

maybe its the wrong type of container *continues shoving haflings in a barrel*
          blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
          Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
          I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

You can't let a few bad, rotten, festering ass-- I mean apples ruin your time can you?

Welcome.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

lol

welcome mate
              "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Welcome to the server, but don't let any of the other eric's around intimidate you! They are all just jealous of your ericism's.

Eitherway, like I said welcome! And I hope you like your stay because you can never leave.
                Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

Originally posted by Anks View Post
                  .......And I hope you like your stay because you can never leave.
                  Its true! When you clicked the "I have read, and agree to abide by the Sundren Forums rules." check box for your account you also agreed to bind your soul to the server.

Comment

Greetings to the server. But I'm going to have to take my name back.
                    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Working...
                    X