Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, hello there ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, hello there ...

I have to say I'm totally impressed by your server. The area design is awesome, and I really appreciate the detail and loving that has been put into it. Ever from the first moment, I felt at home. To tell you the truth, I just played for a couple of hours yesterday and didn't have any interaction with other players yet, but I enjoyed immensely the wandering around Sundren, gawping at the sights and learning about the place. The quests were well thought out and made me want more. And it has some really neat features I'm still discovering (that AFK area is genius).

Enough of the praise now.

I am a European project of an adult (hence the weirdness of my English, sorry) who's been into fantasy and roleplaying for the last fifteen years or so ... I am currently playing a DnD PnP Dark Sun campaign with some VERY young friends (these things happen when people around you grow up) and we're also looking forward to starting another in the exciting world of Eberron, but the Forgotten Realms hold a special place in my heart.

My favourite characters usually are rogue-types and bards, but this time I've totally changed my register and chosen a human druid from the Moonshaes, Caerwen. I hope I chose wisely, and can bring her to life and enjoy some rp with the rest of you.

This must be the longest post I've ever written in a forum ... I hope I didn't bore you and see you IG!

Welcome to Sundren you may call me Arlock. I to have just recently started playing and i have yet to see a better done D&D online performance that matches the people playing it.

On the other hand sometimes I feel people on this server are much better than I am on Role playing witch is a double-bladed sword for me. I am always the one stayign in character in my PnP pals but when confronted with people on the same catagory or even better i feel inadequite for some reason. maybe my spelling. well hope to see you and have fun..

P.S. i may seem like a good guy.. but thats only what i want you to think.
    Arlock sStarwinds - Death is but a door, Life is but a window, I will be back. -Deceased

Gravekeeper - I've seen some strange things but you sir, take the cake.

Comment

Well you know, that is interesting, if unnerving ... It may happen to me once I start interacting with other PC's because I'm not a native English speaker, or because people here are uber-roleplayers ... That may be intimidating, but it may also make me strive for RP excellence! Or totally demoralize me and make me flee the server in shame ...

P.S. Good guy or not, hope to see you IG.

Comment

Just to reassure you some, your English is just fine. I'm European as well and I sometimes find myself correcting people who live in the USA (all in good humour of course )

With that said, welcome to the server! Don't be afraid to mingle with the 'elite', we don't bite unless we're druids also.

See you in game

Comment

Will be happy to see you in game, and just remember, you can have more than one character if you find you'd prefer to do both your Druid and a Rogue/Bard
          It is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." - I Cor. 1:19

Comment

haaaa, welcome to Sundren

Come to interact with my chars, cuz their player doesn't speak english as a native language either :P
            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Hail to all the none-native english !!

And welcome
              Current characters:

Stark Goodwill:
              Entrepeneur and co-founder of "Stark Enterprises"

Rogno Redapple:
              A hunter who's lost his cause

RIP - Eve Hollows : Death became her

Sundren comics:

Ears
              Poor Jack ...
              Align this ...!

Comment

Welcome!
                Originally posted by Lollercide
                Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Dune is like our official Wal-Mart greeter!

But welcome from me too
                  "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                  -Bill Maher

Comment

ooh....Fresh meat.... *cough* I mean hello.

*pushes bloody leg under carpet*
                    blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                    Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                    I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Thank you all! Sundren is not dissapointing me in any way, now I'll try not to dissapoint in turn.

I don't want to rush things, so I'll keep reading the forum and exploring the world, while I expect to have a bio ready soon. Yesterday I had my first roleplaying session and it was different and refreshing. I'm beginning to "feel" Caerwen but the bard/rogue character is still a possibility.

Hope to see you all IG soon!

Comment

Working...
                      X