Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Greetings ... and allow me to introduce myself .

IC: (( still trying to figure this out *chuckles* i know but hey ...))

Ooc :
    I bought NwN 2 yesterday and i googled to search for an online community /server/ world that will be online and RP all of the time so after lots of clicking i reached http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...s.Detail&id=99 .... and i said hey let me give it a try ...

My name is Panos and i am from Greece and i ve been a RP'er for about 11 years (tabletop wise). Honestly many things have happened in these years but i tried to follow the industry, WotC and their worlds as much as possible. I can say that i find myself to be a complete newbie nowdays, despite the fact that i am a very quick learner.
    Now why here, well i tried many MMORPG's from the most mainstream to the less known and i concluded that hey i don't get fun out of them , Although still a subscriber in a couple of them i want to try a different approach in RP , with less negative factors that the mmo genre has ( including grinding griefing absolute/minimal lack/use of RP elements).

So that's all i can think on top of my head. Feel free to ask me whatever you want to know about me either on this thread or on pm.

Greek geek greeting ....signing out!

Read your post, and I think Sundren is exactly what you're looking for. Char name is Horrik. Usually found trolling some bar

Comment

Thank you for your reply. Eventually i ll meet your character *smiles*. For now i am reading wiki entries rules anything that i can read and learn more about this *points at gallery* wonderful universe of sundren.

I am debating still on what i want to play, i concluded on the alignment though that will be Neutral Good. Therefore i was thinking a bard ( although i do lack the skills to sing as a person, my character may as well be more of a poet- musician , although i also lack musical knowledge ...) , but the obstacles seem many to actually flesh him out.
      Eventually i will figure it out and post here *laughs*. Back to studying!

Comment

If you want to play a bard keep in mind not all bards are singers. Yes most are but some are storytellers or poets like you mentioned. at least imo*thumbs up*

Comment

*nods*
          Yet apart from the feat/skill/attributes/etc d20 system in general , i am not sure if i could d20 "perform". Not sure (still reading maniacly) on the mechanics of bard and not sure how they are applied or can be in sundren.
          Although i have to admit is the best scenario that comes into my mind , the casual wandering bard that reaches a city to find more tales/stories of heroism which he can sing etc, get the occasional applause ( or rotten thrown fruits) and make a shiny coin to sleep somewhere better than the inn's stable *chuckles*.

Comment

Welcome
            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Hey dude, welcome !! Bet you will find lots of fun here on Sundren, explendid comunity with DMs and players, enjoy and see ya around =D
              Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
              Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

Comment

Thank you folks for the warm welcome. I am currently downloading the last 30% of MoTB from atari estore and have the SoZ box next to me *smiles* ( it's sort of hard in my area to actually buy older games w/o having to order them from athens , anyhow...). I concluded on a half elf bard most likely with a storyteller background and mainly "built as buffer/dbuffer" . Still trying to figure out a nice mostly typical background to accompany his persona, he ll be NG and ...soon i hope in the next 1-6 hours ( i am sure the installation and patching will be done in less than 2h , but other priorities as well surely will keep me up all time tonight) so definetely i ll get the chance in entering Sundren tonight (my timezone is gmt +2 at winter) .

So to make a long story short if you see a half elf bard around at some point today/tonight, being at a complete loss, *smiles* most likely will be me.

P.S. After i create the pc , i ll post again with his IC story and name... editing my first post!

Comment

My pc's name is ....*drumroll* Elvithrar Kalamyn

Comment

I rp'd some earlier and i realised that i really need to start from even more a plain decision , i ll scratch the whole NG idea and perhaps the bard all together not sure yet but for real with lore and waterdeep citizen and a bard and i can't tell an elf by the looks? Mhmm that's a no go. So back to start and preferably with a background this time ...

Comment

What's your login name? If I see you I'd be happy to interact.
                      It is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." - I Cor. 1:19

Comment

Welcome to the server if you have any questions please direct them...towards the community! I am sure most of us would be glad to help you out.
                        Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

Mhmm well i started a NG bard half elf , but i started him really bad , practically with no common knowledge of Faerun , therefore i trashed him and rerolled to a CN human bard ... his first name is Draell (i cant recall his last name) my "handle" as login is Draell666 I know the cheesy number of ebul(mwahahahaha), anyhow i d love to interact with anyone so hopefully i ll see some of you today/tonight.

Comment

use the magnifying glass thing to find out were folks are. Tells are another possiblity.

Most folk are pretty darn freindly even if their charactor is an utter pain in the butt.

I been hanging at the hills or viridale due to folks seem to be there often.
                            blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                            Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                            I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Working...
                            X