Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hey, don't pick on the new guy!

I've been RPing for more than 25 years - back before computers were around! Lately, last few years, been playing NWN solo or with my daughter. She is now 18 and will be going to college soon. NEVER played a game online before, untill yesterday. Loaded a diffirent PW and really love it, but the game is not ready for the public quite yet, though we are working hard to make it.

This one looks like it is....

So, I hope to see everyone online! And remember, don't pick on the new guy!

Welcome.

After about two years of development aided by volunteers I would say we have a lot to show for it. Have fun.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Yep, the more I look around, the happier I am I found you'll. As soon as Sundren Updater is finished running, I gonna go check it out - can't wait.

Also, this looks like a good comunity.

Comment

don't pick on the new guy?....but...but...I got my bag of dirty tricks all ready.

hmm...*kicks next poster in the leg*

Welcome.
        blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
        Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
        I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

My usual playing time is morning and middle of the (week)day, how is the traffic here at those times, any idea? Anyone?

Comment

That depends on your timezone. In Good old Britain it's very quiet at those times, though I'm often online at those times. If you're in The America region of time and space then you'll find it a lot busier at those times. And I'm generally still online then
            Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Be welcome

And join the Red Blades

I need more brothers-in-arms
              "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

The Red Blades? I will certainly look into it...

After 2 years, I bet there are many factions to check out. Believe me, I will check them all - no matter how long it takes....

Comment

Hello all. I can't believe I'm thinking of coming back, after three years!

It's not that I wanted to leave, but my hardware could barely handle NWN solo (original game, it couldn't handle the expansion packs). Now I have a new system (well, new to me anyway) and am looking for a place to quest with others that's not a huge, costly MMO like DDO or LotRO (though I do play those - but only those).

So, I wanted to say hello once again and ask if the in-game community is still going strong?

Comment

We're the engergizer bunny man. We're still going.

You'll notice quite a few changes in game, since you were last on... for the better of course. See you in game.
                    Dice Rolling Site
                    Pathfinder SRD
                    D&D SRD
                    SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

Welcome to Sundren.. hope to see you in game
                      Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanemeyer View Post
                        Be welcome

And join the Red Blades

I need more brothers-in-arms
                        I have no words....
                        *shakes head*

Welcome to Sundren, join the coin!
                        Originally posted by roguethree
                        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                        X