Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Sundren Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Sundren Community

Your server and site were referred to me by a friend (Ghostman) and I figured I'd come and take a look and see what you folks were all about. I have not purchased the latest expansion just yet, but I intend to very soon and I'm looking to join a new community.

Played the original NWN for a LONG time and had a blast. Was dissapointed when NWN2 first arrived and learned that Persistant Worlds were not what they had been (lag, issues, access, etc.) so, I stayed away for a while.

With expansions under its belt and increased acclaim I'm excited to jump back in with both feet.

Medhia!

I was thinking to myself just the other day that what this server needs is more cranky, bitter, and sarcastic old wizards. I hope to see you online soon. I play on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays as those are my days off.
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle." -- Frederick Douglass

myspace.com/ghost5956

Comment

Welcome to Sundren

Hope you enjoy.
      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Alright, Medhia, you slug. Why aren't you on yet?
        "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle." -- Frederick Douglass

myspace.com/ghost5956

Comment

Working...
        X