Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings Mortals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings Mortals

Hey, new around here.

*Offers supplications to the high one*

Hey, welcome
    Tis now the very witching time of night,
    When churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out
    Contagion to this world.

Comment

I am playing one of the wondrous small folk! I hope to bring joy to the land with my lute!

EDIT: Is there a place on the forum where GM events are announced or is it just random? Thanks.

Comment

Small folk eh? See you in game, then!
        Characters:
        Pericles Redfoot
        Wings

Comment

Hi and welcome. Small folk? well. . .joy and happiness is the last thing I think of when I think of my halfling.

DM events are random most of the time, though some DM's will post an event if it is to be scheduled.
          Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
          "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Hm... I would eat you, but then I wouldn't be able to kill you later..

That being said..

Welcome to Sundren.

*A fiery maw closes and a life is spared... for now*
            Akodo
            Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Heh, makes me think of those old Reese's commercials. I'll have a bite now, and one later.. *tick, tick, tick, tick* It's later.

Comment

Originally posted by steel505 View Post
                Heh, makes me think of those old Reese's commercials. I'll have a bite now, and one later.. *tick, tick, tick, tick* It's later.
                *peers into the room* Who said reese's?!
                "It is by chance that any life ends, but only by fate that it is my life and not yours." - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
                ------------------------------------------------------------------
                Uther: Lawful Good Fighter
                Grant Berne: Feral Druid
                Buurk gro'Baal: Bloodlusted Half-Orc
                Baelthor Ironpike: Hardy Dwarf Warrior

Comment

Hey there...welcome to Sundren...it is fun,have fun,cause it is!!!
                  "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Originally posted by darcane View Post
                    Hey there...welcome to Sundren...it is fun,have fun,cause it is!!!
                    If I didnt know any better.. I would think that hes trying to say its FUN lol.. hmm =] WELCOME!
                    --[Nim]--
                    /X\-(o.o)-/X\

Comment

Working...
                    X