Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

/wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /wave

Well I been playing here for some time now ,about a month now, and I thought I should at least introduce myself to everyone. In RL my names Curtis and I came to Sundren because another RL friend plays here. I am sorta new to the whole RP thing, but I'm not new to the MMORPG thing. I am 27 atm and I been playing online games now sence well as far as I can remeber. I started back in the day playing MUDs. For those that dont know what that is it stands for Multi user Dungeon. It was like MMORPGs where there were others playin online with you but there was no graphics it was all text base. But anyhow I played a ton of other MMOs like EQ, SB, SWG, DAoC, GW, CoH and a few others that I cant remeber and I am sure their not worth mentioning. But anyhow I have enjoyed meeting some of the people on here and they are all fun to play with. Bare with me while I learn to RP my character more. Anyhow see you all in game.....

Corbin McVey
    "Computer Jock striving for the most nerd points"

~Pip Gemini~ Halfling Adventurer

Hiiiiiiii. I cant exactly play right now because I have to buy the game again and install it but I'll be on there soon =] Maybe my character will run into yours.. Who knows.

Im only used to text RP.. I used to RP on msn >.< so I know how that goes! Im used to V:tm lol. So NWN is like a whole new level of nerdom for me =]

Anyways.. Welcome!
    --[Nim]--
    /X\-(o.o)-/X\

Comment

Heh, welcome to the nerdom, then.

Comment

Once you're in, you can never escape.

*clutches at his ankles*
        Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanima Tiri View Post
          Hiiiiiiii. I cant exactly play right now because I have to buy the game again and install it but I'll be on there soon =] Maybe my character will run into yours.. Who knows.

Im only used to text RP.. I used to RP on msn >.< so I know how that goes! Im used to V:tm lol. So NWN is like a whole new level of nerdom for me =]

Anyways.. Welcome!
          Yeah I used to do V:tM, in fact some of the lore I employ on Sundren draws from V:tM.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Awwww I love V:tm =] I started playing WoW recently.. Its hard finding people who actually RP on there and dont just run around killing stuff and joshin' (yeah, I just said Joshin' -.-) around ooc. lol.
            --[Nim]--
            /X\-(o.o)-/X\

Comment

I dont think of myself as a nerd....

I'm just a computer jock....
              "Computer Jock striving for the most nerd points"

~Pip Gemini~ Halfling Adventurer

Comment

lol I didnt mean "nerd" in a bad way =] Its a good thing. I like being a nerd.. Im just taking it up a notch >.<
                --[Nim]--
                /X\-(o.o)-/X\

Comment

Oooh, I like computer jock, sounds like me lol, although I might have too many nerd points for that title.

No one RP's on WoW really though, even the "RP servers".
                  Akodo
                  Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Working...
                  X