Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello, I am gregthemighty, and I was browsing gamespy and stumbled upon this website. I am looking around at servers for NWN 2 and thought I would stop in and try this one. Your website/forum is very impressive and well designed.

Anyway, here is some about me. I am a second generation gamer, my parents both played D&D, and I have been roleplaying on NWN 1 forever. When I got a machine that could run NWN 2, I thought I would try out some servers I played when they were on NWN 1. Well I have been mostly disappointed, so I started browsing gamespy for a possible place to play and that is what brought me here.

Welcome!
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Welcome, mate!
      Yeah, wasn't it hard finding a box that would play NWN2? Thank goodness my parents loved me a Christmas..

Comment

Sundren isn't a bucket full of dissapointment like everywhere else. Furthermore, you have my blessing to bask in the contents of this bucket.

Welcome.
        Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Working...
        X