Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello to you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to you all

Hello. Few things about me real quick. I'll try not to be to long winded.
    I played NWN1 for about 10 months on Hawaiian Luau Nordock server. Absolutely loved it. I have been an old school D&D player from years ago and this was my first taste of online role playing. I spent the next 4 months on a friend from that servers new Nordock setting. It was great at first but lack of higher lvl content made alot leave. I switched to World of Warcraft and have been playing there for nearly 3 years now. But there has been something missing from it. Role Playing and real character customization. Actually, just characters with just that...character! I have missed it so much. I just recently purchased NWN2 and MotB for the sole purpose of finding a great online community that captures that role playing feeling that I had found some years ago.
    I look forward to meeting exciting new characters, dangerous foes, and wonderous adventures. See you in game.
    The possibility of going mad between sword strokes was as much the enemy as the relentless and grasping dead.
    -Conan and the Midnight God

You described exactly how I felt after leaving the original NWN.

You'll fit right in here.
    Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Yeah, seriously, I now the feeling too. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it here... so Welcome!

Comment

Thanks guys. Hope to get to play soon. Right after I made this post, my internet went out and Charter cable *shakes fist at the sky* has taken their dear sweet time in trying to find out where the line problem is coming from. Only get to use the computer at work here. So hopefully I will be on by this weekend. After reading alot of the posts on this site, I can't wait to play here. Sounds exactally like what I was hoping for. See ya in game.
        The possibility of going mad between sword strokes was as much the enemy as the relentless and grasping dead.

Comment

Your name looks familiar, did you play on "Twisteddomain" run by "Twistedwolf" I believe was the name. Feels like a long time ago though, 2-4ish years maybe?
          "Mad" Jack Flynn - "Godless wanderer"

Comment

Wow. Yeah, one and the same. Started on Hawian Luau and Twistedwolf strarted Twisteddomain. You went by the same name as well didn't you? Or at least had the Draco name in it. Man, that is great.

Comment

Yea, Dravian was my main character if I recall correctly, I think I remember a dragon disciple character of yours. Long time no see

Comment

Aye. Great to see (so to speak) a fellow player from the old server. Yeah I had the dragon disciple Kretch Mortis who ran with Luus Control all the time. Also played 'Ironhead' Lundgriff Coppersteen and Romatica Jozalin quite a bit. Good on ya.

Comment

I remember Luus Kontrol (think that's how he spelled it, awesome name) can't wait to meet ya in game, "Mad" Jack Flynn isn't as friendly as my old character though

Comment

Look forward to meeting you in game then. Have a few unsavory characters of my own planed as well. And yeah, Kontrol was how he spelled it. We both have been playing WoW now for almost 3 years together. Made him follow me over. Lol. Now if I can get him to follow me over here as well.

Comment

That'd be awesome, I miss that crazy cross dressing mage

Comment

Welcome...eh
                        "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Oh man that is funny. Yeah him and his colored dress wanting to sneak up on everyone and catching them with their knickers down. Yeah Kretch and Luus made a great team. That is too funny. That was one of my favorite characters to play as we wove those two characters together. Man now I can't wait to get started here. Have a couple of friends that I am trying to bring in as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X