Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helllooooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helllooooooo

I ain't very good with the whole greeetings and introducing myself. This is one of the first RPG's I've played which you role play with other people other than WoW (WoW was minus the roleplay). I stumbled across this while checking through the server details and so far it's great. The DM'S know what they are doing, the players are great to interact and play their characters. So I am just trying to find my feet here but so far it's going great and I watch how people roleplay and see how they act out in different situations!

I am not trying to copy the roleplay, just trying to grt a feel of how it works! Thanks all for making my first day great!

qwerty06 aka "Dashin" Dale (Momma' Boy)
    Dale Kalmir -Fighter/Lover/Leader/Hero
    Arcadius Delmont- Snob
    Drum - Little
    Syris Namor - Sober

Welcome. Being new to roleplay can be a bit daunting but the best way is to just get in there and start interacting with people. Other players are kind and helpful and solong as you use brackets (( for OOC (out of character) then you won't have any problems.

Hope to see you ingame.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
    X