Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail

Good morning/afternoon/evening.

Recently downloaded the hefty content, and briefly started out on the server. Hoping it's going to be good.

See some of you in-game at some stage. I play during the evenings, mostly. GMT+12 (New Zealand)

Cheers

Welcome!
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

considering your evening is my morning, i guess i won't see you.

but welcome all the same
      ?Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.? ~ A.E.

Comment

Greetings sheep-defiler!

I'm an Aussie (GMT+11), so likely you'll be seeing me online in the evenings. I can probably manage to cook up some agricultural plotlines for you... bring your velcro gloves, I know you got 'em stashed away somewhere !

But seriously, welcome!
        I got one leg missin'
        How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
        Meet the Feebles

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli View Post
          Greetings sheep-defiler!
          I'm an Aussie
          Buh?! I always thought you were a Brit?!
          Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Welcome! I happen to love Kiwi's since I saw Flight of the Conchords on HBO! Man those guys are hilarious! I'm on at completely random times since my school and work schedules vary from day to day, so perhaps I'll see ya in game (after I finally figure out my character)!

Comment

welcome to Sundren
              "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Originally posted by sparkeh View Post
                Buh?! I always thought you were a Brit?!
                Nah, I was in the UK for 6 months on student exchange last year, but I come from a land downunder!
                I got one leg missin'
                How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                Meet the Feebles

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli View Post
                  Greetings sheep-defiler!

I'm an Aussie (GMT+11), so likely you'll be seeing me online in the evenings. I can probably manage to cook up some agricultural plotlines for you... bring your velcro gloves, I know you got 'em stashed away somewhere !

But seriously, welcome!
                  Heh, I live in the city, thank-you-very-much. No sheep here. As for agricultural plotlines, sadly I do not nor does my character follow the greater path that is a farmer. ;-)

@ Southuhnboi - Flight of the Conchords is pretty funny, yep. There is a film called 'Black Sheep' which is made in NZ and thats an odd comedy/horror.

Comment

Originally posted by AcidZealot View Post
                    There is a film called 'Black Sheep' which is made in NZ and thats an odd comedy/horror.

I freakin' love that film

Comment

Welcome to the party XD

Comment

Working...
                      X