Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi there

I'm borton i play Borton, Enthor , Europa, Pangea i tend to play in the MST zone . I'm dyslexic so my typing and spelling is really bad when i type fast, and wished they had a in game spell checker . I'm retired military so i got item to play between honey do list and when don't have real life stuff to do.
    see ah on line

borton

Welcome!
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

People who play overweight halflings automatically get a spellchecker, in-game.
      Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

...I don't get it.
        Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Originally posted by Kangleton View Post
          People who play overweight halflings automatically get a spellchecker, in-game.
          Oh, come on! My spelling's nut so bad. I even gave Gord his own history!

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6888

Comment

I loved that background! It was funny that he came out looking like a dwarf in the end.
            Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
            Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
            Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

You can thank Dune for that little bit of humor. I was digging around looking for a gigantic halfling when I asked, "Hey, do we have any plump halfling models?" It was Dune who responded, "Yeah--Dwarves." If I recall correctly, I blew Dr. Pepper out my nose.

Comment

lmao, I just read that link... its hilarious. Did you write it? I love it. And the references were brilliant, too.
                Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Yeah, I wrote it. I try to give all my characters a background, even the most anonymous NPCs.

Some of you may be familiar with some of my favorites: Bert and Betty, the Exigo miners (congratulations are in order); Nes'Anah, the Love of the Grove (she has a crush); Tifton and Tyton Holyguard; and Vani the mage-loathing merchant.

Tifton was my favorite before someone went and killed him.

Comment

Working...
                  X