Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's try this again shall we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's try this again shall we?

Ok, you may remember I had a thread in here documenting my torment trying to download all yer stuff for sundren and then finalizing in my realisation that I needed MotB to play. I then stormed off to sulk in the corner.

Well, I'm out of the corner...and with a copy of MotB

I'm gonna go on tonight and set up a character and look about the place. But not for long cause I've to be up early in the morning (it's 1:42am for me)

So, for the last time...(if it doesn't work now I'll destroy my computer, and GameStop along with it)...Hello, and hope to see all you fine people soon
    ?Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.? ~ A.E.

oh and by the by

i'm going to try learn me some nwscript. I'm quite proficient with Java and JavaScript, you think nwscript would be easy/hard for me to pick up? Any pointers to tutorials or how I can teach myself?

I know this may by off topic but I thought I'd kill two birds with the singular stone(i say stone, it could be anything one could use to terminate a bird)

Comment

I dont know a thing about anything.

But I do like your signature. A lot.
      Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

I have done a bit of scripting and found it ok. I have a background of programming and using c++, java, javascript and some others which was a huge help. You should be ok.

The bio scripting forum is a great help.

Also, somewhere there is a website documenting all the nwn1 script which is hugely similar to nwn2, but I can't exactly remember the site. I 'll try and dig it up.
        Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkeh View Post
          Also, somewhere there is a website documenting all the nwn1 script which is hugely similar to nwn2, but I can't exactly remember the site. I 'll try and dig it up.
          nwnlexicon.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leaving Hope View Post
            nwnlexicon.com
            Bingo!

Not sure if the work on nwn2 lexicon is still happening though.
            Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Great stuff sparkeh and Leaving Hope. I thank you both.

Comment

Yup, if you know C++, it's just like learning to use a new API.
                Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Ooh... glad you guys posted that, I should check it out to see if I can do anything.
                  Akodo
                  Rhime - or is he?

Comment

There are a lot of useful plugins for the toolset out there, if you plan to make anything. If anything, get something to fix that GODAWFUL camera.

Comment

Oh yes, I noticed that, and I had no idea that people had made modifications to the DM tool too. If I could get it to better work like NWN1's I would have a legitimate shot at turning out something decent lol.
                      Akodo
                      Rhime - or is he?

Comment

I use (or rather have downloaded and not got round to using)... *checks plugin folder*

WaterMill, SinPlugin, Universal Blueprint Changer, Creature Creator, Lazjen's CPS Inventory Manager Plugin and the PowerBar.

Comment

Where did you find those plugins? NWNVault?
                          Akodo
                          Rhime - or is he?

Comment

I think they were all hosted there, I got the links from another site I don't remember (I got to through some googling).

Comment

You get a HOWDY!
                              Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

Working...
                              X