Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

}{allo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• }{allo

Howdy all, am new here. I never played on a PW on NWN2 (or NWN1 for that matter), but am looking forward to the experience. Played many MMORPG's before in the past (Like Ultima Online, Dark Age Of Camelot, Dungeons & Dragons Online, Guild Wars) as well as a bunch of other RPG's so I am somewhat of a RPG junkie. My internet stinks, so I have been putzing around with other programs when I found NWN2 has PW's so am hoping to see some of you out there.

Welcome!

Originally posted by CPBailey74
    Howdy
    Where's Kangleton?
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

He's new so I don't think it counts. Welcome to the server, hope to meet you when it comes back up.
      Akodo
      Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Dunno, never heard of it. Is that supposed to be in West Virginia? I am actually from Jersey, have only lived in West Virginia for about 6 years now and do not go out a whole lot anymore.

Comment

LMFAO. Actually, LMFAO. (NB: Not a joke at your expense, don't worry about it )
          Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Lol, Kangleton is a user on these forums who has adopted howdy as only being HIS greeting it's funny that you thought it was a city though lol.
            Akodo
            Rhime - or is he?

Comment

LoL. Okay, that probably explains why I could not find it on Yahoo Maps (hides in corner and feels small).
              I am still patching my NWN2, so probably won't be a day, was trying to figure out why one of my patches would not patch when I found I forgot to download one (oops), hopefully that won't take forever, but probably will. Then I will have to update the client, hope that won't kill me either with massive downloads, hope it has resume. Dial-up stinks...

Comment

Well the server is down right now, since last night (it's normally up all the time) hopefully it will be up when you finish patching.
                Akodo
                Rhime - or is he?

Comment

The patch is only about 27 MB, so that will take about 3 hours or so (unless I get disconnected a gazzilion times), then it is just a matter of using the game updater (unless that is down too?). How much downloading is there with the updater? I downloaded a few MOD's and a few were quite large, so am dreading to see how large the files are for a world. When I added my pic's on here I saw my old UO chars from when I sold my account so am checking out my old toons and missing the thrashing & mayhem I used to cause when them.. =-O

Comment

Tester. Just wanting to see if it will display my old banner on here (if so, then need to find DreamWeaver so I canmake a new one =-P)

Comment

Other mods use a lot of overrides and stuff that take up a lot of space, Sundren codes all of it's own stuff so we don't have those. I think the updates are only a few megs, I've got broadband and its never taken me more then about 5 seconds for an update so it can't be that big. As far as I know the updater's server is not down, just the game server, but it is possible that the updater went down after I updated last night, since I have the newest update there isn't really a way for me to check.

Edit - Changed hak paks to overrides, my mistake.
                      Akodo
                      Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Hmm.. maybe I should get a banner.. since the server is down I don't have anything better to do.
                        Akodo
                        Rhime - or is he?

Comment

...lol. West Virginia.
                          Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

LoL, banners are fun to make. When I was playing UO, I had a ton of people have me make banners for them and would charge them in game gold (usually 1-10 mil), and people wondered how I got so much money. Ha ha! I think I only have a few left on my PhotoBucket though. Hardest part I ever had was finding cool pictures, but I usually went to Renderosity and someplace else that I forgot and do not seem to have the page anymore.
                            If the files are not that large then I figure I should have it all loaded up by tonight then at which point will just have to wait until server comes back up to play. Even still, I miss my high speed internet badly! I am still debating on getting Dish at some point, anything has to be better then this!

Comment

Heh sorry for the confusion.

West Virginia...
                              Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Working...
                              X