Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I got joined last night and had a great time playing before the server crash. This was the first time I ever played a NWN2 world and I felt like such a noob, I now have so many noobish questions. I will try to find answers to most of them, but one basic question I have is that I never got a mission assigned to me. Should I get tasks/journal entries assigned? What should be the first few things I do when I arrive to start learning how to play the NWN2 world without annoying others to death?

Thanks Again.
    Muzar Jorah - Paladin

You'll get the hang of it; as long as you talk in full sentences, you shouldn't annoy too many people.
    Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Welcome!

The quest system is not implemented yet so you won't be able to get missions and stuff yet. But when it is...oh boy!

Just chat to people to get the gist of whats going on.
      Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Yeah, and please don't think this is a bad server because we don't have a quest system implemented yet. The DM's have done so much in the form of constructing the world, and the players do a great job at keeping things interesting that quests right now would just be a little bit more icing on the cake. I've played plenty of other servers that have a few things Sundren doesn't, like quests, but they still can't compare.
        Akodo
        Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Whatever you do, make sure it doesn't include talking to Mako, the resident madman, branded with the title of "DM".
          Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

If you must learn one thing know this!

Dm_Mako = no soul who wishes to make you suffer

Dm_LH = almost as souless with a hint of white soul..faint but there !

dm_Dune ...he is just ..well dune ?

feel free to put more in here guys, as all the Gm's have little souls here and there 8D
            Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

dm_Dune = bane of off-topic threads
              Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Dune is, without doubt, the most evil.
                Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Comment

Shhhh we cant let Dune know that or Mako may try to start being More evil to counter Dune's !
                  Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

A little advice , OOC : is mainly kept in Tell's were RP is for say, Team chat is not really used, this will help you alot so you dont get screamed at by other players

Comment

...Okay...
                      Originally posted by Lollercide
                      Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

What a dastardly thing to say.

Comment

Working...
                        X