Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello all... downloaded everything and tried the place out. Awesome.

Just have a few questions:

1. Is there a way to figure out where people are at so that one doesn't get lost looking for people to roleplay with? I know on some servers such a thing can cause metagaming problems (at least on one of the NWN1 servers I was on) but its handy at times.

2. Is it possible to spark rp with factions akin to your race/alignment? I rolled up a Half Orc Cleric of Gruumsh.

Looking forward to roleplaying with you all!

Howdy.

If you right click on your character in game, you get a menu that pops up, and one of the options is one exclusive to Sundren. Click on it, and you'll get a bunch of new options, one of which is a player search.

Enjoy.
    Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Ahoy matey! Welcome to Sundren.

There are joinable factions, but none exclusive to any race (excluding the red wizards, which is strictly human). The factions are mostly geared toward alignments. Some have class restrictions, but not all.
      Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Howdy!
        Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

Welcome!

Originally posted by Gairun View Post
          Howdy!
          Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

I'm telling.
            Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Comment

Also, is it possible to sit as opposed to kneel on this server? >.>

Comment

type .sit to sit, and .kneel to kneel

Comment

And .chair to make it seem as though you are sitting on a chair. I think thats the command.

Comment

Its .chairsit

Comment

Originally posted by Aries1918 View Post
                      Its .chairsit
                      Eh? I just use .chair
                      Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Howdy!!! (*snort*)

The command is: .sit, .kneel, .back (lays down), .chair or .chairsit, whichever you prefer. A cleric of gruumsh, amazing. *shakes head*
                        "How did you get into the press box?"

"I walk with boldness and authority wherever I go...it works sometimes."

Comment

So that's why I could never get my character to lay down! It's .back I thought it was .lay or .laydown *sigh*.
                          Akodo
                          Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Don't listen to anything Mako says. He is the cause of all things bad.

Please refer to this thread.

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthr...2940#post42940

Comment

I've petitioned Saulus to add .pmmako, which will send Mako a PM with a random complaint every time entered. I highly recommend everyone use it at least 120 times daily.

We'll see if we can get it into the next build.

Oh, and welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X