Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, Hello.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Hello.....

HollowedHeart has eneterd the building. GLad to be here, hoping to play the game as soon as I can find out how to download the content. so far I have only found the updater....hmmmmm...help anyone?
    Boo! Oh..you saw me..oh well...

Howdy.

Doesn't the updater give you everything you need? I thought it did.
    Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

*slaps self for being such an idiot* Wow! Should have noticed that before. Now I feel like a complete idiot......

Comment

Haha, if it makes you feel any better, you're not the first to ask that question.
        Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Comment

Yes! I knew I wasnt the only idiot in town! lol

Comment

Contrary to popular belief, idiots will inherit the world.

Comment

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!

*raps fingers on desk impatiently* Still waiting for Sundren to finish downloading, then I'll probably have to update nwn2 as well....*sighs* I will be able to play! Nothing shall stand in my way!

Comment

AHA!!!!! ALL DOWNLOADS COMPLETE!!!!! NOW I SHALL PLAY!!!!! I DONT CARE IF ITS 2 IN THE MORNING!!!! IVE WAITED FAR TOO LONG!!!!!

*Realizes how much of a nerd he is*

Comment

Oh trust me, I feel the same way *waits for the download to complete*

Comment

A few days back I was in that position as well (having to wait for the download to finish). But it is worth the waiting.

Enjoy!!!!

Comment

This is a great game world! Excellent job on the developers' part. Now, I just have to find out where my char can get some work......any ideas anyone? He's a bard.

Comment

Howdy!
                        Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

Bastard! Gairun is the most trecherous of all trecherers! You want work? Spawnkill Gairun's characters!

Comment

Welcome!
                            Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Working...
                            X