Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi all! No RP in my greetings post, no howdy either. Sorry about that. I do hope to see y'all IG soon though.

Downloading the required files as we speak (or write). Hopefully this will get that nasty message off the top of each page now, depending on how good the record keepers are of course.

--Nexus

You hear that guys? He doesn't want any howdies here! I can still say ahoy though.

Ahoy!
    Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

"Ahoy!"

"Hello" *smiles*

Just wanted to update on the download. Finished in one hour. Nice, especially since I was expecting a six hour download after being warned by another player that will remain unnamed.

Oh, and the "No RP in my greetings post, no howdy either" was referring to me not putting that in my post, not me forbidding you to do so.

--Nexus

Comment

Puck is a freak. Kthx.
        "How did you get into the press box?"

"I walk with boldness and authority wherever I go...it works sometimes."

Comment

Originally posted by Mako View Post
          Puck is a freak. Kthx.
          QFT!

Welcome!
          Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Howdy
            Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Working...
            X