Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeargh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeargh!

Hello all, my name's Brian. I'm from Ireland

I found out about your server on nwn2forums. I've been looking for a place to play the game online. I used to play NWN1 online...but twas a long time ago.

I'm going to download this client you've got so that i can download the haks and what not. here's hoping it's ssuch a GIANT download as the last server i tried (almost 1Gb) madness.

Ah well, sure, I'll hopefully see you in Sundren. I'll be BruNaBoinne, say ello if you remember.
    ?Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.? ~ A.E.

rhetorical question colloquially abbreviated into a single word salutation commonly occurring in southern united states

How do you do?
    "Mad" Jack Flynn - "Godless wanderer"

Comment

mhm

seeya in my travels
      "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Creative, Draco.

Howdy.
        Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

oooh i like that. that's my kind of comedy. guffaw!

Very well, thank you. I hope you're doing equally as well.

Comment

Welcome to here...
            Originally posted by Lollercide
            Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Draco View Post
              rhetorical question colloquially abbreviated into a single word salutation commonly occurring in southern united states

How do you do?
              Or as the gangstas say in the hood..... WAAZZUUPP!!!???

Or something like that
              Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Howdy
                Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

Wecome
                  Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Takes a while to upload this gear eh?

about 70% through now soon my pretties...muahaha

Comment

required expansion pack missing? does this mean i've to go buy Mask of the Betrayer?

Comment

Correct.

Comment

oh great.

Comment

While it adds to the expense, it's a worthwhile game. The single player, in my opinion, is much better than the original campaign. It also adds lots of new features. I hope you pick it up, and when you do we'll see you in Sundren.

If not, there are still some PWs out there that don't use it, and I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

lol times 10

after spending some time looking for a PW with a fairly easy way to download the module...spending the time to download...having the ADSL splitter broken by my sister half way through the download...driving to the only 24 hour shop around to buy a replacement...finishing the download...and then finally trying to connect, only to have the bad news about MotB broken to me by someone called "Leaving Hope". This, my friends, is irony at it's finest.

too funny. but once i've got my heart set on something, i have to see it through. looks like i'm gonna have to spend some of my already dismal funds on this Betrayer of Masks.

I would be willing to bet that the first 2, maybe 3, games shops i go to tomorrow will not have what i'm looking for and i'll be forced to go into Dublin city to buy it. And don't even get me started on whichever expansions Atari are already planning on making me buy in the future.

Thanks for the offering of luck m8 but I think nothing can help me.

Comment

Working...
                              X