Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

"Sister?"

"Yes dear brother?"

"I seems the trails leads down the mountain into that cosy valley there." The man sniffs the air for a moment.

"Do you smell that sister?"

"Yes brother, I do."

"That is the smell of our quarry. Soon Sister, the dogs will be slipped of their bonds and the night air will be filled with the sounds of pursuit!"

"Mmm yes dear brother, soon the bugles will sound and the chase will be on!"

"Do not delay dear sister, there is much work to do."

"Yes dear brother, much work to do..."
    Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
    Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
    Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
    Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
    Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
    Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
    Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Welcome to Sundren!

You have just raised the bar on greeting posts!
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Is that the first RP greeting? I like it. I'm all interested in this pursuit now.

And... howdy.
      Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

BAH! show offs all of you! *he points his finger around the room* With yer' fancy story tellin' an' yer' role playin', what do you think this is some kind of role playing server?! BAH!

Welcome to the server, nice greeting, I've never seen one role played before .
        Akodo
        Rhime - or is he?

Comment

And just when I was starting to look good. You have to come in and one up me. *starts to secretly plot against you*

Oh yes, ahoy and welcome to Sundren!
          Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Good job Aries, publicizing a secret intention. Your own secret intention.

You know, when you have a secret, there is only one possible way to screw it up. All you have to do is not tell anyone, and all is well.

Praise be to Aries for finding the only possible way to fail, and then proceeding to do so. Yay for you.
            Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Comment

Is that what you do with secrets? So that's what I've been doing wrong all this time. Thanks for the correction *goes back to plotting*

Doh! Did it again

Comment

Originally posted by Kangleton View Post
                Good job Aries, publicizing a secret intention. Your own secret intention.

You know, when you have a secret, there is only one possible way to screw it up. All you have to do is not tell anyone, and all is well.

Praise be to Aries for finding the only possible way to fail, and then proceeding to do so. Yay for you.
                Perhaps the secret is that no secret exists and you're currently falling for her malicious deception. The only thing we know is that Aries cannot be trusted >.>
                "Mad" Jack Flynn - "Godless wanderer"

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Draco View Post
                  The only thing we know is that Aries cannot be trusted >.>
                  Bingo!

Comment

You guys can all suffer with your mistrust! I, however, shall RP:

------------------

Karthus witnesses the two humanoids entering the valley from his position atop one of the nearby mountains. Frowning, after observing the newcomers for a few minutes as they begin to walk far from his view, he mutters a few words under his breath with intense focus. Immediatly after, light begins to bend around his person as the wind under his feet raises him a meter into the air - with this, Karthus glides to a further peak, watching the brother and sister until they are at too far of a distance to be seen from the mountains.

"Gnas wed, rym, nekrosa."

As the energy around him begins to wear thin, Karthus turns his back on the direction of the newcomers, slowly continuing deeper into the mountains.

Comment

Working...
                    X