Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another noob

Greetings all,

For long I have been holding on to NWN (and still do) but now NWN2 has gotten to me too.

I have not played much yet but of what I have seen experienced it sure looks promising.

Hope to see you all (not all at once) in Sundren.

Warhurst

yesm

yep im sure ill see ya around
    "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Welcome!
      Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Howdy
        Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Welcome, Warhurst.

Comment

haha, n00b.

welcome
            Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Howdy , hope to see you in game. (Karthas has apparently adopted Howdy so I think I can claim his regular Howdy yes?)
              Akodo
              Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Welcome to the server.
                Originally posted by Lollercide
                Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Nonono, you can't say it after he's done so already. That's cheating.
                  If you beat him to it, fine, but only 1 howdy per thread.
                  Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeram View Post
                    Howdy , hope to see you in game. (Karthas has apparently adopted Howdy so I think I can claim his regular Howdy yes?)
                    My buttons have been pushed!

I'm in the planning stages of revenge now, Jaeram.
                    Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Can I push a button too? I like buttons.

Oh yeah, ahoy matey! (tm)
                      Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Leaving

Sad to say that I am leaving the server. I only visited it a few times but I liked it.

But some friends I used to meet at a nwn server asked me to join another server. So I am off to my friends. I am not leaving because of the server. This is a good one and I wish you all the best.

Comment

Don't be a sheep, you know Sundren is best!
                          Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

I know this server is good. (for saying it is the best I should have seen more servers, but I take your word on it). But you know how things go. If I count all the nice hours I have spend on nwn1 it is hard to resist if those same people ask you to join them on nwn2.

I might have refused if I had joined here earlier (my mistake) and had created "my own spot" on this server. Now I am still a new boy in the neighbourhood.

Too bad my time is limited, so I cannot play on more than one server. I rather do one server good as two and miss out on it because I am not on as often as I would like.

Comment

Working...
                            X