Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stranger candy tastes best.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stranger candy tastes best.

Hey everyone. i just thought i would try this server out. i am looking for a good balance of RP, and some controlled violence, as only a well balanced RP mod, can provide. i look forward to adventuring with many of you, and having my evil characters being at odds with most of you (especially the paladins) good gaming everyone!

hmm..didnt really introduce myself there...my name is Tay, i am a Canadian 26 year old male, i just retired from the army, after 6 years of service, and am now working Security. i like evil spellcasters, and good monks.

Comment

Howdy!
      Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Welcome to Sundren. . . oh and Howdy!
        Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

Welcome to Sundren my friend. I hope you find everything you seek amidst our community.
          Cadmus of Helm - Priest of The Vigilant One, watcher of the coming darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkeh View Post
            Howdy!
            Bite me.

And... hello.
            Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

BLAME CANADA!!

I mean...hi. Welcome.
              "How did you get into the press box?"

"I walk with boldness and authority wherever I go...it works sometimes."

Comment

Working...
              X