Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

I would just like to take this time to introduce myself. My name is Brandon (someonions in game) and I have been searching for a good Dungeons and Dragons based rpg for awhile and i came across NWN2 and I decided to try it out, so I bought it and the expansion. So far i love the campaign, very smooth and the advancement is very similar to D&D. I am 16 years old and i have played dungeons and dragons for about 5 years now with story built campaigns (roleplaying>hack and slash) which leads me to now with finding Sundren. After learning the controls i decided to snoop around in the roleplaying lobby to see what was available. Everything seemed bland, and I checks most of them, until i came to Sundren. After glancing at the site I figured hey, they have a website, and established system of doing things, and is pretty straightforward and looks like they care about the community. So here I am, I hope to see you in game!

Five years in already, eh? I guess there's no use in warning you off this path.

Though it isn't too late! If you give up now, you can still meet girls!
    [/lastditch]

Comment

Haha, right. Well that isnt too hard for me, i dont seem like the person to be into Dungeons and Dragons, i guess you can say it is a dark secret of mine haha.

Comment

Hey, not all of us have a tendency to scare girls away. I have a gf. Maybe its just you, Unholy Carp
        Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Well Aries you know what they say, theres someone for everyone haha:P

Comment

That's even more horrifying than my original assumption. Entropy will win, for the world is already in the grip of the forces of Chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by lagnld View Post
              Well Aries you know what they say, theres someone for everyone haha:P
              Even Puck? Wow, I never would have thought

Comment

Was a joke:P hmm i was almost done with my character creation and it bumped me, now the server isnt showing up on the rp list. is it down?

Comment

Oh right, you wouldn't have met Puck yet. Well you are in for a treat then. And yes, the server just crashed.

Comment

Hmm, should be interesting Does it crash often and how long does the crash generally last?

Comment

Not too often any more. And its back up now.

Comment

Working...
                      X