Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back! Woot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
    The little gold + icon in the top right hand corner of a user's post is the option to add/give reputation. This is also listed on the forum guidelines which I know everyone reads before posting.
    Yeah I get that

What we are talking about is how to look at who rep'ed you and for what posts.
    Rusted was saying he can see that from his CP. I can't

So I can see from this thread that I am supposed to see rep info on my CP in all different colours and suchlike, but I dont have it.
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

The little gold + icon in the top right hand corner of a user's post is the option to add/give reputation. This is also listed on the forum guidelines which I know everyone reads before posting.
      You wanted me to pay attention to something for more than 30 second? Yeah, good luck with that
      Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

I'm curious about this now too lol. I noticed I have some rep and I was wondering what I got for as well, but I have the same problem, I can't see anything on my user CP for it or a rep section etc.
        Akodo
        Rhime - or is he?

Comment

The main page of your userCP will show reputation and which posts you received it for, if someone left a comment for the reason you will see it there.

http://www.sundren.org/forum/usercp.php
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Yeah, that's where I was looking but all it said was there are no currently subscribed threads blah blah. It's clear though that I have 2 rep according to the bar I see when I make a post. Odd.
            Akodo
            Rhime - or is he?

Comment

The main page of your userCP will show reputation and which posts you received it for, if someone left a comment for the reason you will see it there.

http://www.sundren.org/forum/usercp.php
              Again, when I go to the CP, I get 'subscribed thread' and nothing else. Just a big, blank gap to the bottom of the page.
              If others are having this then there could be an issue.
              Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Maybe it's just becasue you haven't been repped in a while... I only have the latest two, one plus and one minus.
                Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Originally posted by rustediron View Post
                  Maybe it's just becasue you haven't been repped in a while... I only have the latest two, one plus and one minus.
                  That could make sense...rep and I'll let you know

Comment

Hmm... I'm trying to think whether I should just rep that post, or look for a repworthy post... xD

Comment

Originally posted by rustediron View Post
                      Hmm... I'm trying to think whether I should just rep that post, or look for a repworthy post... xD
                      Cool it shows! You were right that it is recent rep. Issue resolved by Rusted (didnt think I would be saying that )

Comment

DAMN! I wanted to minus rep the above post, but I can't cos I gave it to sparkeh already
                        Someone do it for me

Comment

Working...
                        X