Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, All

Hi everyone.

I've been a forum member for awhile and touched the server way back. But, never really did any serious time on it till this week.

I think I've found a new home. I did some World Building in the original NWNs. And am willing to do some for Sundren, if needed. Nothing to deep.

I'll design items, monsters, write (Not script) quests etc. My time is very limited, can only afford a few hours a week to helping out.

I have two websites (Featheredmonkey.com and Featheredmonkey.info) and will be posting custom content on the .info site soon. When that happens you should be able to get a feel for my style.

My only character on the server at the moment is Ravenspear, look her up. Note: I'm a male in RL. I just throw that out just for the RPers that try to blend GL(Game Life) with RL.

Some General Comments about the Sundren: Met some great people, and whoever is doing the maps all I can say is OMG! They are excellent.

Okay, enough rambling. See you all on the Server.

Originally posted by Anruth
    I'm a male in RL. I just throw that out just for the RPers that try to blend GL(Game Life) with RL.
    Ok you heard him, no cybering

Welcome to Sundren
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

xD welcome.
      Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Working...
      X