Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*howls from the cave* translated "Heya all"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *howls from the cave* translated "Heya all"

Heya. I'm commonly known as silver wolf cub but wolf will do fine. I've been role playing for about 6 years now but this will be my first role playing online. So excuse me if i don't do a particularly fabulous job.

I enjoy playing just about anything with the exception of barbarians (i can never play that dumb)

Peace out

Hey welcome to Sundren
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

I'll make the barbarian for you then. I can play dumb. Or maybe I just am dumb. Anyways, welcome to Sundren.
      Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Just remember that the Aztecs and Maiyans were considered babarians by the Spaniards. Yet they have one of the most complex and accurate Astrological time charts ever created. Not all Barbarians need to be played stupid.

Then again they think teh world will end in 2012 according to the charts, FOOLS I SAY

that said welcome aboard and look forward to seeing you in game

Comment

Yea. About the whole playing.

Unfortunately i didn't realise till after i had already posted/downloaded the game that i need MoTB

But that's fine I'll get it in the next week or so.

&& unfortunately too have a good barbarian on the game he can't really be intelligent. it's a shame that they have the point system.

Random rolls FTW!

Comment

Working...
          X