Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from a searcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a searcher

Greetings folks,

I am just poking my head in to say hello. I am currently in search of a server to play on. I've played on a few, but I have not yet found my "home." I am trying though...boy am i trying.

I hope to see you all in game.

Osprey

Hey welcome!
    Hope that Sundren meets your needs.
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Welcome to Sundren! I'm sure if you are really into RP, you should enjoy Sundren. You'll probably even make it your "home"
      Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Very nice thus far

Sundren has been a very pleasant experience thus far. First and foremost, the playerbase is wonderful. I've witnessed excellent Role-playing, in-depth characters, and boy are you guys friendly OOC.

A few other features that have really perked my interest:

1. The world transition map is really, really cool.

2. Fishing!!! How cool is that. Brings me back to my old Ultima Online days. (I was a real role-player...had to leave because of all the goons.) Now if I can just figure out who to sell the fish to...

3. I have thus far enjoyed the "feel" of the cities and outposts. Makes me feel immersed.

4. One gets experience for non-combat related ventures...really cool in my book.

I met an old friend here from a previous server that I played on. He likes it here, and has told me about a lot of the cool features like the leveling system, etc. Nice touch.

All in all, its been a great couple of days. Looks like you guys are stuck with me for a bit longer.

Comment

Working...
        X