Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

Name's Bradley, but I go by Rudest, or simply Rude. Any of you that want to add me to MSN or AIM go ahead, because having an actuall person to talk to about pointing me in the right direction would be spiffy.

I'm very intent on becoming apart of both the IC and OOC community. My biggest goal at the momment as far as getting my foot in the door is joining a guild or group of some kind IC.

I've been looking for a decent place to rp for awhile now, And I'm pretty sure Sundren fits all my criteria. I'll more than likely make something Lawful Evil, Nuetral Evil, True Nuetral, or Chaotic Nuetral with my first character. I typically lean towards antagonistic/Evil alignments, but I also like playin' the less abrasive more interactive sort of freelancin' char.

As far as class I love and cherrish the Arcane, most especially the wizard class. Second to that is a dwarven barb or fighter of some sort <3's dwarves as well.

I'm thinkin I'll go dwarven merc or pirate with my first char to get a feel for the place, as well as make a char who doesn't really stand out with any sort of direction of connections, thusly making for a completely fresh start.

Word. C'ya'll around.

Welcome!
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

That's good we need more evil type people welcome to the server.
      Akodo
      Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Working...
      X