Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiya!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya!

I started playing on sundren a couple of months back but because of the race limitations I couldn't make my favorite svirfnebli character. I sent in an application over a month ago with still not a hint of a reply and I just can't get attached enough to any other characters I make to properly enjoy this well constructed PW.

Thought I might as well make an entrance and hope for the best.
    I'd really like to be able to play him here as I have on other worlds - had a great time too.

I noticed that the svirfnebli race is open for applications... So it doesn't seem to be because they're closed off because they became too common.
    Anyone know a reason why my post hasn't been met with a reply? I really wanted to get DM approved before I started properly playing.

Ah well. Nice to meet you all and hope to see you in game =D

Since the DM's have been very busy lately, sometimes things just go unnoticed, they may have meant to reply but simply forgot. I would suggest sending the application again if this thread doesn't get their attention and they look up your application.
    Akodo
    Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Try bumping it up.
      Originally posted by Lollercide
      Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Bumping it seems pointless, its the only thread in that section so far as I can tell and its been there for a month = \

Guess i'm hoping they'll read this, or I find a DM who isn't run off their feet ingame.

Comment

Uh, unless I'm completely wrong, check the restricted race/class thread. Because I just checked it, and that race is open and available for play with out application. So aside from the +3 level adjustment I'd say your free to play him.
          Orin Leal : Ranger of Solonor
          Caleb Canton : Result of Rum
          Talderin Stoneshield : 'nuf said.
          Koal Deeds : ....
          Drathgar Ironhead : Say "Hi" Thorn!

Comment

Its the only thread in there because you can only view threads that you have submitted. svirfnebli is open, but Saulus' first post says that it is a restricted race, along with everything else listed there.

Comment

Originally posted by PatriotBob View Post
              So aside from the +3 level adjustment I'd say your free to play him.
              Nah i've tried playing him. Doesn't let me. Maybe my backstory wasn't good enough or something

Comment

Right, try bumping it up, as Undeadsteak said we have alot of posts in there, its just you can only see your post.
                Originally posted by Lollercide
                Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Working...
                X