Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello to all the Sundren Players and Developers. In looking for a NWN2 peristant world, I must say, Sundren stood out for me. I know there are many PW projects out there that are great and worth trying but the ammount of work the developers here have put in their creation and their dedication to their vision is amazing. And mind you I have not even logged in yet . Donating seemed like the only resonable thing to do. Anyway after going through the FAQ, Wiki and Forums I think I am about ready to join in on the fun. I hope there is a place in this land for a Paladin of Torm. See you all in game.

Welcome, have fun
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Well howdy. I hope you enjoy Sundren.
      Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Shaar
        Hello to all the Sundren Players and Developers. In looking for a NWN2 peristant world, I must say, Sundren stood out for me. I know there are many PW projects out there that are great and worth trying but the ammount of work the developers here have put in their creation and their dedication to their vision is amazing. And mind you I have not even logged in yet . Donating seemed like the only resonable thing to do. Anyway after going through the FAQ, Wiki and Forums I think I am about ready to join in on the fun. I hope there is a place in this land for a Paladin of Torm. See you all in game.
        We appreciate your kind words!

A new user that already has a shiny donator badge... congrats.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I'm sure you'll find yourself a place soon enough.
          Hope you enjoy playing! =D

Comment

Working...
          X