Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello Everyone
    Just thought I would stop by and introduce my self. This is my first nwn2 server that I've tried, I just pretty much took a walk around a couple of areas tonight, and I must say that I am very impressed by the level of quality in this server (although this being my first server I have nothing to judge that against

I'm still getting used to the nwn2 online hud and controls. So if you see me forgive me if I am slow to respond!

Conlan

Welcome!
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Seconded.
      Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Hiyas and welcome to Sundren! Now just need to go and creates a nice Hin to join*tightens tape on Sparkeh wrappings as he starts talking about gnomes* *waves her flag Halflings Have more Fun and darts off*

Hope to see you ig
        Active Characters:
        Tassafina Lightleaf - A little sneaky but not as sneaky as Ithil

Silivren Anar
        Merka Gillina

Hideing outs:
        Alyssa Swiftwing - Priestess of Yondalla
        Ravenne Naur'Loki - Roar!

Comment

Sure, he/she can make a Hin. Just as long as its a Hin bard. Yeah, bards are awesome like that. And welcome Conlan!
          Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Right thats it im making a Gnome Bard
            Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Working...
            X