Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi and Duhh..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi and Duhh..

Hi there And please help I obviously have no Idea what im doing because I just wrote this in another reply sorry. Anyhow I really want to play but i cant figure out where to put the uploader and when I go to direct connect where do I put tiamat.fortressdesigns.com:5200 in password?
    I feel so dumb...
    Rellik Nightstalker - Wood elf ranger
    Kennison Harper - Traveller

The FAQ has been updated, the address is nwn2.sundren.org (it also says it at the top of every page). Also the FAQ explains in detail that you simply have to download the updater, run it to get all the files (don't modify ANY of the updater settings!).
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

All you have to do is run the updater when you have downloaded it. This puts all the files into the right places.
      When the game comes up automatically, you can find it in the roleplay list or use direct connect which is at the top of the forum next to IP 'nwn2.sundren.org'. There is no password.

And welcome.
      Originally posted by Lollercide
      Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Thanks I was over complicating it and I have a wicked cold so the meds didnt help see ya in there
        Rellik Nightstalker - Wood elf ranger
        Kennison Harper - Traveller

Comment

Working...
        X