Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello! Possible Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Possible Help?

Hey All, I'm new to Sundren. I had a quick question! How would one go about getting the Sundren Module? When I try to join the server, it tells me I do not have the Module (obviously) And it appears I cannot download it under the "Downloads" option up top. If anyone could help, that would be great! Thanks.

Check our FAQ for more info, you need to run our client updater first which is installed through our updater client under downloads.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Hellos What you need to do is download the Sundren Client Updater v1.1.2, this should download all the files that you need. Its a big download but well worth it, hope to see you ingame

hehe well Saulus beat me to it :P
      Active Characters:
      Tassafina Lightleaf - A little sneaky but not as sneaky as Ithil

Silivren Anar
      Merka Gillina

Hideing outs:
      Alyssa Swiftwing - Priestess of Yondalla
      Ravenne Naur'Loki - Roar!

Comment

Awesome, Thanks guys. I thought the updater was just to update the mod after you downloaded it.

Comment

You're not downloading the mod, merely the files needed to play on the server. including haks and terrain data. You should be in the habit of running it every time you play Sundren to make sure you are up to date.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Also, make sure you delete or remove all files from your override folder before joining the server, Sundren doesn't use them and they can cause problems if you have them.
            Akodo
            Rhime - or is he?

Comment

and welcome
              "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Working...
              X