Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hail in the name of the Wispered One...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail in the name of the Wispered One...

Hi there fellow faerunians! Your local neighbourhood Vecna cultist is here!
    Dedicated Vecna Follower ( I'm happy with what i do!)

(currently searching for left hand and eye...if you have information, e-mail me...reward 10gp)

welcome to Sundren

Comment

Hey welcome!

Isn't Vecna Grayhawk?
      Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

A bit, but it doesn't matter...I'll just have to follow Bane in the realms... (No comparison between the two prtfolios -they're way different...)

(currently searching for left hand and eye...if you have information, e-mail me...reward 10gp)

Comment

You should consider Velsharoon, god of undeath, he and Vecna are pretty similar.

Shad

Comment

Well actually, there's no deity in the fr pantheon with a portfolio similar to Vecna's...Dangerous and long lost secrets...(AWESOME!) Anyways, my profile has nothing to do with the character/rs i'll create... ^_^

(O_o) I just like Vecna! (...lol)

Comment

Originally posted by PAZelos View Post
              Anyways, my profile has nothing to do with the character/rs i'll create... ^_^

(O_o) I just like Vecna! (...lol)

Heh no worries then...or perhaps we should be a little worried about you...
              Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

welcome to Sundren
                "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Yes. Welcome and stuff.

Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Working...
                  X