Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there!

Hiyas Sundren. I'm new to NWN, but not to D&D, rpg's, and MMO's. Hooray for acronyms >.> hehe. I hope to be in game soon, as soon as it's done updating. I've been browsing the forums and rules and what not for a couple of days now. I like how organized and well thought out everything is. Anyways, see y'all soon!

Oh and do y'all have any advice for my newbie self?

Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here just as much as NWN1 and NWN2 veterans alike.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

My advice would be... don't try soloing, unless your one of the classes that can do so fairly effectively at level 3, like clerics and druids, even if you are one of those classes there is a very real degree of danger involved, I've been triple crit-ed by those cheating goblin bastards... I have a feeling a DM might have been watching the fight and decided he wanted the goblins to win although I have no evidence... ⌐.⌐
      Welcome to the server, it's a fun place.
      Akodo
      Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Hey, hope to see you around
        Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

welcome! if you have any questions about anything PM me on the forums or find me in game as [DM] Pano.

most of all, have fun!

Comment

Welcome to Sundren Hope to see you around Oh and love your Avatar!
            Active Characters:
            Tassafina Lightleaf - A little sneaky but not as sneaky as Ithil

Silivren Anar
            Merka Gillina

Hideing outs:
            Alyssa Swiftwing - Priestess of Yondalla
            Ravenne Naur'Loki - Roar!

Comment

Thanks for the superb welcome everyone! I'll remember your offer, Pano, Mr. DM, sir.
              Thanks Tassasfina.

Comment

welcome

hope you enjoy
                "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Go away, we don't want more players.

Disclaimer: Upon further review, yeah, we want more players. Welcome.
                  Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Working...
                  X