Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sup from Iraq!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup from Iraq!!

Just wanted to say word up. I'm in Iraq currently, I'll be coming home here in a few weeks after a year long deployment. I have ben doing my research as to which NWN2 RP server i will be playing on when i return, and Sundren was my choice. I'll be posting some stories about my charecter (Kelvin Luclosure) prior to coming home. I played NWN1 for a long time, Played on Anphillia RP server with the same name as i still use. The story and background will however be different.

Anyways I hope to see you all soon in game, Not sure if the downloads to play are going to be to large since we have limited bandwidth per day, so i got my fingers crossed as i am downloading it right now. If not, i'll see ya when i get state side.

Hey! Glad you're coming home. Safe travels and Godspeed.

Looking forward to seeing you in game.

Oh, and the download is rather hefty.
    ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

define "hefty". i keep getting dosconnected and it does not save progress so i have to start over, if it is over 150mb than i won't be playing with y'all till i come home, unless there is another way that saves my download progress it picks up where it left off.

Comment

It picks up where it left off for me
        Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

do you get the error while downloading "failed to update" or do you cancel it than redo it? because it restarts for me each time i try to reload the download, and it is almost always on the same file.

Comment

Right now the updater has to run interrupted to get all the files... it's around 300-500 some odd MB for the first time you update. If you're on a bandwidth restricted connection and/or don't have a lot of time on you might have to wait until you're at home unfortunately.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Beleive they covered all the download stuff, so I'm just here to say welcome.

Hope you get home soon and enjoy your time on Sundren when you finally get on.
              Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
              Immortality is your last hope.
              For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

hmm it seems that the file i keep getting dosconnected on is picking up where it left off, i guess i am just not used to it going through everything prior to it as well.

Comment

Please remove :-)
                  Last edited by Stubbz04; 01-09-2008, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                    Right now the updater has to run interrupted to get all the files... it's around 300-500 some odd MB for the first time you update. If you're on a bandwidth restricted connection and/or don't have a lot of time on you might have to wait until you're at home unfortunately.
                    Hmm that is very odd, if the update is that big than something is wrong, because i have a 150mb a day limit, and it finished downloading. I am assuming it is completed because when I run it, it just goes right to booting the game.

I did a full unistal and I will reinstall the game than rerun the updater again. i had a lot of files from single player campaigns I have downloaded and played during my stay out here.

So we'll see in a few days than.

Comment

Working...
                    X