Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up?!

Hi, my name is GodBeastX and I'm an alcoholic.

I am also addicted to smiting PCs from DM client.

I hope to reach a record and smite a DM for once.

The ELC race GodBeastX is currently closed. Besides, your application sucks. Please give a more thorough background - why are you an alcoholic? Why do you smite PCs?
    Mapper and Mad Kitten
    Currently playing:
    Lill Moonberry - Halfling Bard who knows the Hills are Alive with the Sound of angry goblins

Comment

A little part of me died inside.
      "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
      - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by GodBeastX
        I hope to reach a record and smite a DM for once.
        Messing with peoples minds is far more evil than Smiting them. Switch from alcohol to LSD and you will find that this comes naturally
        I got one leg missin'
        How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
        Meet the Feebles

Comment

lol :O

Comment

Erectile Dysfunction is not for everyone, please confirm with your DM or local cleric first to make sure you are health enough for Erectile Dysfunction.
            Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
            Immortality is your last hope.
            For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Working...
            X